Why You Need a Professional Logo
In this digital age, a strong online presence is important even for small businesses such as therapists in private practice. As a therapist, you rely on establishing a relationship based on trust and empathy with your clients. A website with a professionally designed logo conveys your commitment both to your business and to clients’ wellbeing, instilling a sense of trust and confidence in your clients from the very beginning. Furthermore, a unique and memorable logo can reflect your individuality, encapsulate your values, mission and personality, helping your to stand out in a competitive market. Finally, a quality logo provides continuity across all your media, including your website, social media profiles and printed materials, increasing brand recognition and building a sense of professionalism and reliability.
Fiverr’s Professional Logo Maker
The benefits of investing in a professional logo are clear. However, if you’ve ever looked into professional branding services, you’ll know that these are not cheap! Fortunately, there are alternatives which are affordable even for therapists just starting out in private practice. Fiverr’s Professional Logo Maker is a fast and cost-effective DIY logo maker, which enables you to create an attractive and professional logo in just a few minutes.
The design process is simple:
- Enter your business name and your slogan, if you have one (these can be changed later).
- Select your industry from a dropdown list. For counselling and psychotherapy, you might want to choose Health and Wellness and / or Mental Health Care.
- If you like, you can also choose an element or elements you would like to be included in the logo, for example a tree or a hand.
- You then choose a style, such as minimalist, hand-drawn or geometric, which you can refine according to your personality and preferences.
Fiverr will then generate 60 logo designs, which you can then customise according to your requirements – fonts, colours and layouts can all be changed to suit your brand. Drafts are saved so that you can continue editing later, so you don’t need to buy anything until you’re happy. Once you have produced a logo you’re happy with, you can choose from three different options, currently priced as follows:
- Essential: £25 – a high-quality PNG logo for digital use (non-editable).
- Professional: £50 – all the logo files you need for websites, social media, print, and branding (one additional revision of the logo)
- Unlimited: £75 – as for the Professional version, but you can edit the logo as many times as you like.
You can play around as much as you like for free, so why not give it a go?
If it doesn’t work out for you, you might like to explore Fiverr’s design services here: